Motor: 1000W Rear (1400W Peak)
Battery: 52V/20.8AH Li-ion Battery
Colour: Black / Silver
Kintech Venom 9 is a mid-sized offering in the Venom range of scooters.
Powered by a 52V/21AH lithium battery and 1000W brushless hub motor, the Venom 9 can reach speeds of 55kmh (limited to 25kmh in Australia)
The 52V/20.8AH Li-ion battery is capable of travelling distances 35~55km on a single charge.
Crafted from aircraft grade 6082 T6 aluminium with most parts produced using forging or extrusion processes, the frame is best in class and has been engineered to perfection.
A brushless1000W high output motor (1400W Peak) provides ample torque and 9 x 3-inch tubeless tyres give excellent traction on all surfaces.
Hydraulic suspension is fitted front and rear with an exceptional 100mm of travel for a soft and smooth ride over all types of terrain.
The dual disc brakes as well as variable electronic motor braking will pull up in an instant when required.
A trigger type LCD throttle is fitted which is fully programable and allows the user to easily modify the performance parameters to suit their preferred riding style.
Venom 9’s deck is lined with 3M rubber which has excellent grip and a span of 500mm with an additional 120mm forged footrest incorporated at the rear.
The extruded steering stem is taller than most models and the folding hinge is fitted with a double clamp coupling which prevents any unwanted movement.
For those of you that love a good lighting system Venom 9 will not disappoint.
This scooter is equipped with fully programable RGB ambient lighting along the deck rails and steering stem which is controlled via your phone.
In addition to the RGB lighting a powerful 10W headlight with integrated horn and wide-angle lens will light up the road ahead on the darkest of nights.
Overall, the Venom 9 scooter is a powerful, well-built and feature packed scooter, recommended for anyone looking to get high end design and quality for the best price.
As with all Kintech products the Venom 9 comes supplied with 12 months manufacturer backed warranty.
We carry a complete and comprehensive range of spare parts for any repair you may need to carry out in the future.
Customer after sales support is always available. Our technicians have over 20 years’ experience.
|52V 1000W (single motor)
|25Km/h (limited to conform with Australian standards) 80Km/h If used in other regions or on private property
|1270mm x 225mm x 540mm
|1270mm x 635mm x 1200mm
|9 x 3 inches
|Front & Rear Disc Brake + Electric Brake
|Front & Rear Hydraulic Suspension
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping