The Pirelli Scorpion Enduro Mountain Bike Tyre is built to tear up enduro rides with the ideal blend of speed and traction on a range of surfaces. The Scorpionâ„¢ Enduro tread pattern is designed to hand a wide variety of terrains with a medium profile tread design with added traction and durability. The HardWALL features bead-to-bead protection and a hard rubber insert right above the bead for extra reliability for aggressive riding styles. All of this equals a quality enduro and marathon tyre that can tackle every surface with durability to go the distance.
Single Compound: SmartGRIP Compound is an advanced compound developed using motorsport experience. The single compound provides constant high grip performance both in wet and dry conditions, even when the tread starts to wear.
ProWALL: ProWALL sidewall reinforcement technology increases puncture protection and improves handling at low pressures. An additional layer of Nylon fabric is applied over the casing sidewalls for extra protection and improved cornering stability.
Tread: The tread pattern of the Scorpionâ„¢ XC M is optimised to compliment the properties of the rubber compound to offer uncompromising performance in variable conditions over differing terrain. The additional "bridges" help support the knobs and improve mud shedding in wet conditions.
- Size: 27.5" and 29"
- Recommended rim width: 35C
- Weight: 11400 grams
- Casing: 60tpi TLR
- Structure: HardWALL
- Compound: SmartGRIP.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping