Get back to Nature with EUNORAU
We oﬀer electric bikes that make the chances of going further, exploring more, seeing more, moving more, and being free possible.
Heart of the matter
The core of the Spectre’s power is the Bafang M620 motor, which itself is the flagship of Bafang’s lineup. The M620 motor holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 1000w, torque sensor, 160nm torque, and both throttle and pedal assist. In layman’s terms, the motor has great balance, power, utility, feels intuitive, and is used in high-powered cargo bikes, mountain bikes, and high-speed bikes alike.
The torque-sensing pedal assist from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electric system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals. The predictability and immediacy of the torque sensor delivered the perfect amount of power in most any condition. The match of intuition and technology make this an excellent motor for rough and varied conditions, something that a cadence-based motor simply cannot do.
The DNM rear suspension sets the Eunorau DEFENDER-S apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Inverted Front Suspension
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the EUNORAU fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
The range-extender battery options can expand your eBike's range all the way to 65 miles.
BAFANG TFT Display
The DPC18 is a color TFT screen and it’s super easy to read even in direct sunlight. It’s also adjustable if you do want to change the angle. And it shows all kinds of important information about your ride including speed, battery life, range, odometer, pedal assist level and more.
Combined with the powerhouse motor is a Sram NX 11 speed derailleur and an 11 to 42 tooth cassette. The Sram NX is at about the top of the enthusiast ladder when it comes to performance.The system interfaced perfectly with the motor, largely due to the shift detection that was combined with the motor.
Chain Wheel with Cover
The double-sided aluminum bash guard on this model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place. There is also a built in chain guide to reduce the chances of derailing.
Super Bright Taillight
2 Modes on each light:You can choose your favorite mode for your riding—Steady and Flashing.Visible to motorist over 1500 feet away.
180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
- Battery: 48V/14 Ah+Optional Battery(Dual Battery Design)
- Range: 105 km (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG+ Second Battery 14Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG G510/M620 Mid motor with Torque Sensor
- Total Payload Capacity: 200 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 48 km/h
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: BAFANG DPC18 Display
- Weight: 34 kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tyres: KENDA Sport Tyres 26 x 4.0
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc Brakes Levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SRAM NX 1x11 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor:EUNORAU Design 180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: SRAM NX 11-42T
- Front Fork: EUNORAU inverted 140mm Travel
- Rear Shock: DNM AO-42RC,190mm
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 Full Suspension
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 40T BAFANG chain-wheel With Protection
- Rims: 26 inch Black Alloy wheels
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping