Heart of the matter
The core of the Spectre’s power is the Bafang G510 motor, which itself is the flagship of Bafang’s lineup. The G510 motor holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 1000w, torque sensor, 160 N.m torque, and both throttle and pedal assist. In layman’s terms, the motor has great balance, power, utility, feels intuitive, and is used in high-powered cargo bikes, mountain bikes, and high-speed bikes alike.
The torque-sensing pedal assist from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electric system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals. The predictability and immediacy of the torque sensor delivered the perfect amount of power in most any condition. The match of intuition and technology make this an excellent motor for rough and varied conditions, something that a cadence-based motor simply cannot do.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
Our removable battery system offers unmatched convenience for re-charging. With the twist of a key, your battery can be brought inside and set to charge. We offer a variety of battery capacity options, each providing a different amount of range.
BAFANG TFT Display
The DPC18 is a color TFT screen and it’s super easy to read even in direct sunlight. It’s also adjustable if you do want to change the angle. And it shows all kinds of important information about your ride including speed, battery life, range, odometer, pedal assist level and more.
The DNM rear suspension sets the Eunorau SPECTER-ST apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
The range-extender battery options with dual battery design can expand your eBike's range all the way to 80 miles. Go further, Explore more!
180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Sensitive EUNORAU 180mm hydraulic disc brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
Combined with the powerhouse motor is a Sram NX 11 speed derailleur and an 11 to 42 tooth cassette.The system interfaced perfectly with the motor, largely due to the shift detection that was combined with the motor.
Chain Wheel with Cover
The double-sided aluminum bash guard on the Specter-ST, which not only helps protect the chainring teeth from strikes, but it also helps keep the chain locked into place.And there’s also a chain guide to further reduce derailments.
Inverted Front Suspension
Front suspension fork features 140mm of travel, compression adjustment and lockout. It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
Comfort Saddle with Taillight
Every fancy-memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle, and 2 modes on each light: Steady and Flashing.Visible to motorist over 1500 feet away.
- Battery: 48V/15 Ah+Optional Battery(Dual Battery Design)
- Range: 105 km (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG+ Second Battery 14Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG G510/M620 Mid motor with Torque Sensor
- Total Payload Capacity: 200 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 48 km/h
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: BAFANG DPC18 Display
- Weight: 34 kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tyres: KENDDA27.5 x 3.0
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc Brakes Levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SRAM NX 1x11 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor:EUNORAU Design 180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: SRAM NX 11-42T
- Front Fork: EUNORAU Inverted 140mm Travel Fork
- Rear Shock: DNM AO-42RC,165mm
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 with suspension
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 40T BAFANG chain-wheel With Protection
- Rims: 27.5inch Black Alloy Wheel
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping