Yes New Model 2023-2024 with Puncture Proof Tyre + Keylock + App to manage the scooter from your phone!!
AUSTRALIA'S MOST Powerful OFF-ROAD Electric Scooters -DUAL MOTOR delivering 1600w, with a peak of 2400w
Australia's most powerful electric scooter has now hit the market! Designed and engineer for the Australian Terrains, there is no better electric scooter on the market that can compete on price, quality and power and off-road capabilities
The Veloz V2 is a portable, foldable, powerful OFF-ROAD Racing electric scooter. If you are searching for more power and torque that can handle the steeper inclines, and the ability to go off-road than this electric scooter is for you!
Boasting a peak power of 2400w, this electric scooter is suitable for just about any terrain from roads to gravel and grass.
The Veloz V2 electric scooter has been built tough using aviation-grade alloy and quality components. Equipped with dual front and dual rear shocks, aids in a smoother ride when the terrain is rough. The massive 10-inch OFF-ROAD wheels, front and rear disc brakes and a large anti-slip platform make riding safe fun and comfortable.
Dual motors delivery a massive 2400w of peak power. You are able to select to use single or dual motors with a push of the button.
All our Dragon Electric Scoters comes with a 2-year warranty on the structure and frame.
|Front- Quad shocks, Rear- Dual shocks
|Disc brakes+ Electric
|40 to 50km/hr
|Base Motor Power
|Peak Motor Power
|20.8 AH Lithium
|Rear-wheel/ dual-wheel drive
|10-inch inflatable tubeless all terrain
|Aviation grade Alloy
|Can purchase a seat Separately , most accessories will fit
Your scooter arrives 99% assembled in the box. All you have to do is tighten the handlebar accessories. Brakes may need some adjustment prior to riding.
Whilst it is simple enough to do this yourself, we recommend that you get this scooter assembled by an experienced scooter/bike mechanic.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping