ZERO 10X 24ah version Electric Scooter
The ZERO 10X 24ah is a high performance dual motor drive, dual suspension e-scooter. The e-scooter brings off-road performance into the urban environment. The ZERO 10X e-scooter is able to hit a top speed of up to 65 km/h and has a range of 85 km in a single charge. With its 10 x 3 inch tires and front and rear spring hydraulic suspension that allows this scooter to easily handle the bumpiest of roads.
The 24ah version now comes standard with improved power output & zoom Hydraulic Brakes which is normally a $250 option and now standard for new stock (24ah Only).
Performance of Zero 10X 24ah
Its performance outranks all other escooters in its price range, making the ZERO 10X 24 Ah a great value for money. The Dual 1000W hub motors on the ZERO 10X Dual provides a nominal total power output of 1600W and a peak power output of 3200W. This 3200W power output is powered by 2 x 25A speed controllers with massive heat sinks to dissipate heat as quickly as possible. This provides optimal performance of the e-scooter at all times.
Features of Zero 10X 24Ah
Just looking at the ZERO 10X can raise your pulse. Originally designed for off-road riding, this body plan was so successful that the designers adapted the scooter for urban riding. The first thing you will notice are the striking suspension arms connecting the wheels to the body. These suspension arms are propped up by 2 hydraulic/spring shock absorbers for that added comfort.
Then comes the delight of realising both that both wheels have hub motors in them. Switchable between a single drive and a dual motor drive, the ZERO 10X allows the rider to switch between 2 modes: the ECO mode and the TURBO mode.
Battery 52V 18Ah / 24Ah LG
Wheel 10 inches
Tyre type Front & rear pneumatic
Brakes Front & rear disc brakes
Range 80km / 110km (Eco mode)
Top Speed 65km/h
Weight 35 Kg
Max. Load 150 Kg
Suspension Front spring, rear hydraulic
Lights Front & rear LEDs
Controller 2 x 25 Ah
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping