Thieves have no chance against the ABUS GRANIT™ Extreme 59 with a double-locking, 16mm square parabolic shackle.
The shackle and other security-related parts of the GRANIT™ Extreme 59 are made from hardened special steel. An ABUS XPlus cylinder increases the protection offered against tampering attempts such as picking.
When transporting, the GRANIT™ Extreme 59 is incredibly flexible: you can attach it to tubes with a 12–17mm diameter using the SH 59 bracket. Or you can use the M6M Monolock Adapter Plate from GIVI as a fully-integrated mounting option.
- 16 mm square parabolic shackle
- Double-locking mechanism securing the shackle in the lock body
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for exceptionally high protection against manipulation attempts such as picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery, one of which is an LED torch key
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional and replacement keys
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Recommended for protecting high-value bicycles and motorbikes
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks. That means that a single key or mechanism can be used for several locks
- U-locks are one of the most difficult lock types to defeat
- The security of your motorbike can be considerably increased by using a connection point (e.g. chain)
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping