Off Road/Private Land Use Das-Kit Display
This display will allow you to set the pedal assist levels at 0 (no limit), 25, 32 and 45 km/h as well as setting the throttle speed at 0 (no limit), 6, 20 and 32 km/h when fitted on a bike with a 250W das-kit motor.
** Please note that in order to achieve more than 32 km/h you have to actively be peddling on the bike. With little or no peddling, you will achieve around 32 km/h
1 x daskit C7BBT display
1 x throttle control
2 x mounting brackets
Instruction Manual (Digital copy, Click to download)
Important Note: This item is to be fitted to electric bikes to be ridden only on private land. It is not intended for use on any public land, roads or paths where legislation requires electric bikes to be speed limited to 25 km/h. By purchasing this item, you acknowledge that it is the electric bike operator's responsibility to abide by any state or federal legislation on the use of electric bikes.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping