Kaabo Mantis 10 Elite E-Scooter
The Kaabo Mantis 10 Elite E-Scooter is the 3rd tier model in the range of Kaabo Mantis e-Scooters and is just one level down from the top. Equipped with industry-leading MiniMotors electrics and controls, the Elite offers ultimate power and ride customization to its dual 1000W motors.
The Mantis 10 Elite features a high-quality Samsung battery with a maximum range of 80km, while the front and rear semi-hydraulic brakes give it firm reliable stopping power. This scooter is built for the rider who is looking for a great performance from a scooter that uses premium components.
The Mantis 10 Elite can be instantly recognized on the street with its refined silver and black colorway.
Every Mantis 10 electric scooter is equipped with Kaabo’s best-in-class dual suspension which delivers ultimate ride comfort and responsive control.
The sleek design of the Mantis 10 not only looks great but allows it to be folded down for ease of portability and storage. You can check the Kaboo Mantis 8 Solo here.
|MAX SPEED*||(LIMITED TO 25 KM/H) UP TO 60 KM/H ON PRIVATE PROPERTY|
|MAX RANGE*||80 KM|
|MAX LOAD||120 KG|
|BATTERY||60V 18.2AH SAMSUNG BATTERY|
|CHARGE TIME||6 - 8 HOURS|
|DIMENSIONS||1267 x 210 x 1230MM (FOLDED 480 x 210 x 1230MM)|
|TYRES||10 x 2.5 PNEUMATIC|
|BRAKES||FRONT & REAR SEMI HYDRAULIC|
|SUSPENSION||FRONT & REAR SPRING|
|LIGHTS||LED HEAD, TAIL AND BRAKE LIGHTS|
|DISPLAY||MINIMOTORS DISPLAY | SPEED, BATTERY LEVEL, ODO, MODE|
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorized vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping