Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11+ Electric Scooter
Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11+ Electric Scooter is the ultimate electric scooter! Inspired by motocross and built with the heart of a wolf, the Wolf Warrior 11+ from Kaabo will take you far beyond the daily commute.
Powered by dual 1200W motors which can output a total of 5400W of instantaneous power, the Wolf Warrior can dominate hills up to a 45° gradient.
This kind of power output is made possible by the industry leading MiniMotors electrics which allow you to customise acceleration, speed and braking to your preferred riding style.
To help handle this awesome level of power, the scooter comes equipped with front hydraulic and rear spring suspension which makes this a true all terrain vehicle. Additionally, the ride is finished off with 11" off road tubeless tyres.
You will need to slow down or stop from time to time, so Kaabo have equipped their flagship scooter with front and rear full-hydraulic disc brakes which feature ABS to ensure safe smooth braking even at high speed. You can check Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 here.
VOTED THE #1 ELECTRIC SCOOTER IN THE WORLD! (Electric Scooter Guide Owners Poll 2020)
SpecificationsKAABO WOLF WARRIOR 11+ SPECS
MAX SPEED*: (LIMITED TO 25 KM/H) UP TO 80 KM/H ON PRIVATE PROPERTY
MAX RANGE*: 150 KM
WEIGHT: 46 KG
MAX LOAD: 150 KG
BATTERY: 60V 35AH (2352WH) SAMSUNG
CHARGE TIME: 14-17 HOURS (7-9 HOURS WITH 2 CHARGERS)
DIMENSIONS: 1250 X 625 X 1250MM (FOLDED 1500 X 270 X 470MM)
MOTOR: FRONT 1200W + REAR 1200W
TYRES: 11" TUBELESS PNEUMATIC OFF ROAD
BRAKES: FRONT AND REAR HYDRAULIC DISC WITH ABS
SUSPENSION: FRONT HYDRAULIC, REAR SPRINGS
LIGHTS: LED HEAD, TAIL AND BRAKE LIGHTS
DISPLAY: SPEED, BATTERY LEVEL, TRIP, SPEED MODE
POWER MODES: 3
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping