The Ultimate Warrior
The world’s favourite high-performance electric scooter is back! The Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 has been supercharged with cutting edge features which transform this best-selling beast into an apex predator.
This is the Kaabo Wolf Warrior GT!
To ensure this flagship scooter stays ahead of the pack, the engineers at Kaabo have worked painstakingly to push the limits of electric scooter performance and features. The GT introduces a large full colour TFT display, front & rear turn signals, brand new controllers, larger 21700 battery cells, an IPX5 water resistance rating, puncture proof tyres and more.
● Top Speed: 80+km/h
● Maximum Range: 150km
● Motors: Dual 1200W
● Full Hydraulic Brakes
● 40A Sine Wave Controller
● IPX5 Water Resistance Rating
The Future Looks Bright
The Wolf Warrior GT introduces Kaabo’s all new full colour TFT display which is mounted in the centre of the handlebars. This ultra bright 3.5” screen displays the scooter’s vital stats such as battery, current speed, trip, power mode, time and more. The large informative display is easy to see in bright sunlight and runs on Kaabo’s own custom software.
Kaabo’s Wolf scooters have always had the world’s brightest headlights but they have now added front and rear turn signals to the GT for improved safety and visibility. Lastly, the motor select buttons now feature built in LEDs to clearly show you whether single or dual motors are engaged.
What's in the Box?
Mounted between the front stem poles is Kaabo’s new ECU box designed for the GT scooters. The ECU box houses the controllers and other electrical components. This allows for 3 major improvements. It helps to keep these components protected from water, frees up room in the deck to allow for a bigger battery and features air vents to keep the controllers cool when riding at full throttle.
Don’t Fret in the Wet
With this new ECU box design, Kaabo’s Wolf GT models now boast an IPX5 water resistance rating. This means that the scooter is protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. So you no longer have to worry if you get caught out in the rain or accidentally ride over a small puddle. Keep in mind you should always avoid riding in wet conditions as this can be extremely dangerous.
Go Bigger, Go Further
With the extra room created in the deck, the Kaabo Wolf GTs have upgraded to the larger 21700 battery cells which provide greater power and runtime. Also the Wolf Warrior GT comes with two chargers included so you can charge this massive battery in around 7 hours.
Kaabo’s Wolf 11 scooters have always led the way in ride comfort. Now all GT scooters come fitted with puncture proof, tubeless off road tyres so you can ride with confidence on any terrain.
Still The Best
On top of all these great new features, the Kaabo Wolf GTs carry over all the other things that made the original model world famous. Like the extra large deck, rock solid construction, dual charging ports, full hydraulic brakes, automotive grade horn and thrilling responsive performance.
So whether you are looking to upgrade or buy your first high-performance electric scooter, the Kaabo Wolf Warrior GT might be what you are looking for.
ELECTRIC PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
BRAND / MODEL: KAABO WOLF WARRIOR GT
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 50 KG LBS
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 56 KG LBS
MAX LOAD WEIGHT: 150 KG LBS
MAX SPEED: * 80+ KM/H MPH
MAX RANGE: * 150 KM MILES
MAX HILL CLIMB: * 45 DEGREES
DIMENSIONS: 1260 x 660 x 1250 MM IN
DIMENSIONS FOLDED: 1500 x 660 x 480 MM IN
BAR WIDTH: 660 MM IN
FOOT SPACE: 520 x 225 MM IN
DECK HEIGHT: TBC MM IN
GROUND CLEARANCE: 190 MM IN
MOTOR SPEC DUAL: 1200W
BATTERY: 60V 35AH LG M50/SAMSUNG 50E (21700 CELLS)
CHARGE TIME: 8.8 HOURS (HALVED WITH 2 CHARGERS)
BRAKES: FRONT & REAR FULL HYDRAULIC
TYRES: 11” PNEUMATIC
SUSPENSION: FRONT HYDRAULIC REAR SPRING
IP RATING: IPX5
LIGHTS: HEADLIGHT, TAILIGHT, BRAKING, DECK SIDE LIGHTS, TURN SIGNALS
DISPLAY: SPEED, MODE, BATTERY, TRIP, VOLTAGE, DUAL/SINGLE MOTOR
POWER MODES: 5 - SELECTABLE IN SINGLE AND DUAL MOTOR MODES
*Max speed, range and hill climb are calculated by the manufacturer under controlled factory conditions.
Factors such as rider weight, terrain, hills, power mode and heavy acceleration can greatly affect these
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping