Mercane MX60 Electric Scooter 2x1200W Dual Wheel Drive
The Mercane MX60 Electric Scooter Dual Motor Electric Scooter is an all terrain electric scooter that boasts amazing power, range, ride comfort and bulletproof construction. Ride comfort on the MX60 is amazing thanks to the larger deck which floats on the front and rear air shocks and large tyres. Such a high level of comfort makes this scooter perfect for long rides, the MX60 has a max range of 100Km and the battery can be removed from the scooter to conveniently charge wherever you like.
Built to last, the Mercane MX60 is as solid as it looks. With it’s responsive steering and superb braking performance, the MX60 delivers a confident ride and the bright LED head and tail lights ensure you will stay safe too. There are 3 power modes to choose from so you can dial in just the right amount of power needed and switch between them on the go. Additionally, each of these power modes can be used with either single or dual motors engaged. While the MX60 is one of the largest electric scooters on the market, it still has a well designed folding mechanism to help you lift, carry and store it.
|MAX SPEED*||60KM/H unlocked. SPEED LIMITED TO 25 KM/H IN COMPLIANCE WITH AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS|
|MAX RANGE*||100 KM|
|MAX LOAD||120 KG|
|CHARGE TIME||6-8 HOURS|
|DIMENSIONS||620 X 1270 X 1280MM (FOLDED 390 X 1270 X 545MM)|
|BRAKES||FRONT AND REAR DISC|
|SHOCKS / SUSPENSION||FRONT AND REAR AIR SHOCK ABSORBERS WITH DAMPING CONTROL SYSTEM|
|LIGHTS||LED HEAD, TAIL AND BRAKE LIGHTS|
|DISPLAY||SPEED, BATTERY LEVEL, MODE, ODOMETER|
|POWER MODES||3, ECO, STANDARD, SPORTS|
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping