Licence Plate Holder
The Rockymounts licence plate holder displays your auxiliary vehicle plates to ensure you meet local regulations. Constructed from strong and lightweight alloy, this holder not only looks good but will never rust.
It comes with an extra long 1.8m connection lead with a standard 7-pin flat plug. The 12V LED lights have Brake, Tail, reflector, Left and Right indicators along with a white licence plate light from both sides.
The Holder can be mounted directly to your Rocky Mounts bike carrier via a swivel bracket system (Mount Kit) or strapped directly to your rear most bike with Cam buckle straps or ties.
When some vehicles have LED accessory lights plugged into the trailer connector it can send an error message to the computer. Please check with your car dealer for more information and how they can rectify the issue.
This unique swivel mount design allows you to correctly display your vehicle auxiliary licence plate when the bike rack is vertical and horizontal. Strong zinc plated and powder coated steel construction for durability and longevity
Comes with all the hardware to mount directly to your MonoRail, Monorail Solo and Backstage bike rack. If you have a split Rail it will also work but you need a separate bolt kit. (Sold Separately)
Includes all the hardware to mount to your bike carrier and to your Rockymounts LED licence plate holder and even includes the hardware to mount your licence plate.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping