Allow me to reintroduce the current and reigning pound for pound champion of value electric bikes on the market.
Following from the incredibly successful and popular Cullen Version 2 comes the Cullen version 3. Upgraded With hydraulic brakes, black and white screen display, quick release front wheel, lockout suspension fork and upgraded to a Grade A aluminium frame. We kept everything you loved about the Version 2 (THE POWER!!) and added everything you asked for to compliment that performance. The Version 3 is without doubt the most complete value electric bike on the Australian market.
THE CULLEN VERSION 3!... Not feeling like pedalling? - Then just use the powerful new Nyoro bike throttle! Struggling up that hill in your area?, Then just use the power of a 48V 1000W motor!
Following from the immensely successful and popular Cullen Version 2 comes the Cullen version 3. Upgraded With hydraulic brakes, quick release front wheel, lock suspension and upgraded aluminium frame.
Switch from 1000W down to the legal 250W with the press of a button. Murder the hills, effortless cruising with just the throttle and experience the head snapping torque of a 1000W motor. Most conversion kits cost you well over a $1000 - this bike has it all at a similar cost with quality components.
:1000w, E-MTB, Rear hub motor
The simplicity of the build focusing on the performance means that this motor never faults.
:19inch frame 27.5 inch wheel size
Upgraded to Grade A aluminium frame providing a robust built and longevity
:Pedal Assist and (Throttle on private property)
An instant response pedal assist and punchy throttle means you will never struggle up a hill again
What will you do with all that torque?!!
:624Wh Lithium Battery
Compared with traditional battery technology, lithium-ion batteries charge faster, last longer and have a higher power density, for more battery life in a lighter package
:Range 50-70km (eco mode) with the 13ah battery and 70-90 (eco mode) with the bigger 15ah battery
An impressive range of 50-60 km on eco mode with the 13ah battery.
:Top Speed 60-65km/hr (1000W on private property)
This is why we love The Cullen - the speed. The fastest electric bike for the price.
Light weight for an electric bike. Carry it on the back of your campervan or an easy lift up those flight of stairs
:Max Load capacity :130kg
If you do not skip deserts that is ok - The Cullen has room for you with a load capacity of 130kg
We listened to you. The Cullen 2 had mechanical brakes and at those speeds it achieved this meant adjusting brakes more often. The biggest upgrade on the Version 3 Cullen is quality, reliable and low maintenance hydraulic brakes. It truly is a feature that throws this bike further higher up as the number 1 best value electric bike
:CST Tyres 27.5 inch
The Cullen Verison 3 upgrades from Kenda to CST tyres
:Warranty: 12 Month warranty on battery, motor and frame.
We stand by the product, we believe in the product and comfortably provide a warranty that gives you peace of mind. 12 month warranty on frame, battery and components.
Pedl advertises and sells its products for the sole purpose of recreational use on private property. Each state and territory in Australia maintains a different set of rules and regulations for the usage of our products, including the requirements for legal use and whether registration with the relevant local road traffic authority is necessary. It is the responsibility of users to ride with caution, wear a helmet and protective gear during use, and ensure compliance with local by-laws including requirements of use. Any information or representation provided by Pedl is of a general nature and may vary between users depending on individual circumstances.
At this price this bike comes with a delivery charge of between $75-$99
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping