Heart of the matter
The Eunorau URUS has a Bafang M600 mid-drive motor which is the most finest first-rate motor in its category. It packs serious power with 500 watts (120 N.m) of pure might with a small size. The M600 motor holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 500w, 1 torque sensor with 2 speed sensors, 120 N.m torque.
The Drive System put riders in complete control. In spite of a generous power output and a maximum torque of more than 120 N.m, the motor operates in virtual silence. The modular motor design and integrated controller make disassembly easier and improve service responsiveness. The torque-sensing pedal assist from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electronic system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals.
VL-3540 Saddle with Remote Dropper Post
Every fancy-memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle. Dropper Seatpost uses a high-quality aluminum, which is strong and durable, which is enough to support you to complete all the difficult moves you want to do.
MAXXIS Off-Road Tyres
These rugged tyres are tough enough for any harsh conditions you come across. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it’s no wonder why the Minion DHF is one of the most imitated tyres in mountain biking.
- Battery: 48V 17.5Ah Samsung cell
- ange: 65-80 km
- Motor: 48V500W BAFANG M600 mid motor with 120 N.m
- Total Payload Capacity: 136kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 159cm - 193cm
- Maximum Speed: 45 KM/H
- Charger: AU standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller: 48V
- Display: BC281 LCD Display with Eunorau GO app
- Weight: 28kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tyres: MAXXIS MINION 27.5" × 2.8"
- Brake lever: TEKTRO HD-E725 hydraulic brake lever with motor cut-off switch
- Saddle: VL-3540 comfort saddle with Remote Dropper Post
- Shifter: 11 speed shifting system
- Brake Rotor: TEKTRO HD-E725 203mm Front & 180mm Rear hydraulic disc brake
- Handlebar: MHB-A6009 720mm aluminum
- Freewheel: 11-42T
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Front Light: No
- Fork: Xfusionshox TRACE with 160mm travel
- Shock: Xfusionshox DLX with 45mm travel
- Pedal: High-quality aluminum pedals
- Frame: Aluminum alloy full suspension
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Chainring: 32T chain-wheel
- Rims: 27.5 inch black alloy
- Tools: Included
- Rear Light: No
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping