Years of experience have led us here. The VSETT 10+ delivers blistering performance with dual 1400 W motors which accelerate the VSETT 10+ up to 80KM (Private Use) in Sport Mode, making this the fastest scooter in this price range and weight class. Dual hydraulic disk brakes bring you to a positive stop. The 10 Inch front and rear pneumatic tires, coupled with dual adjustable suspension, provides a smooth ride.
Don’t let anything stop you, all VSETT models are IP54 water resistant.
A massive 60V 28.0Ah Li-ion battery gives the VSETT 10+ a maximum range of 185KM.
The new VSETT Control Throttle Display is packed with features. Tune your ride your way. Protect your ride with the NFC Key Lock Immobilizer which ensures only you can start your VSETT. Use the DDM button to switch from single to dual motor, and when you need more, use the Sport Mode for a burst of extra power.
VSETT 10+ touts aggressive styling and features the brightest integrated fender headlight on the market. Be seen with taillights, flashing brake lights and integrated turn signal lights. Feel secure with the robust patented triple locking mechanism for the folding hex stem riser.
60V 20.8AH / 60V 25.6AH / 60V 28.0AH
10*3 inch pneumatic tyre
Front and rear hydraulic brakes + electric brake
|Max Range – Single Motor||
|Max Range – Dual Motor||
|Top Speed – Dual Mode: (Private Use)||
|Top Speed – Sport Mode (Private Use)||
Front spring suspension + Rear hydraulic suspension
Front spotlight + Rear brake light + Front and rear turn signal + LED light
|Motor Power||60V 1400W X 2|
Maximum load and speed may vary depending on the rider’s weight, riding style and terrain.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping