This is a considerable improvement on the cheaper model, the Bexly 8 Electric Scooter. If you're deciding between the two, this scooter is well worth the small increase in price.
Ride in Style
The sleek and stylish design looks great in any situation, from urban city cruising to days out in the park. The Bexly 9 always looks right at home.
The large 48V/13Ah battery that sits under the deck of the Bexly 9 provides a top speed of 45km/h, letting you get to your destination much quicker.
There is a large drum brake on the rear wheel and a disk brake located on the front wheel. This combination of brakes allows for commanding stopping times, great when you need to slow down at top speed.
Travel Even Further
The Bexly 9 has a long battery life giving you around 40km of range on a single charge. Go further for longer with the Bexly 9, great for your commute to work or for exploring on the weekends.
Take a Smooth Ride
Speed, safety and performance are balanced perfectly in the Bexly 9 electric scooter. The large tyres and front and back suspension absorb any bumps in the road, giving you a smooth ride no matter the terrain.
*Max speed and range are calculated by the manufacturer under controlled factory conditions.
|Bexly 9 Electric Specs|
|E-SCOOTER WEIGHT||15 – 20KG|
|TOP SPEED||30 – 45KM|
|RANGE||Up to 40km|
|MAXIMUM LOAD||Up to 100KG|
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping