70 km Comfortable & Safe Ride
On city roads, back alleys, or gravel paths in the countryside, the Ninebot KickScooter MAX G2 will be your perfect companion!
With its range of up to 70 km thanks to the newly developed RideyLONG technology, its powerful rear-wheel drive, combined with a double suspension system, and the Traction Control System to maintain stability on slippery roads, the MAX G2 unlocks your ride to the next level!
Segway-Ninebot's RideyLONG™ Self-Developed Technology
Powered by the newly developed RideyLONG™ technology, the theoretical range of the MAX G2 is effectively improved.
RideyLong™ coordinates between the high-performance brushless motor, newly developed long-range formula tyres and the optimized controller algorithm which all together, offers an extra-long range of up to 70 km on a single charge!
Explore Further With Longer Range
70 km Theoretical Range*
551 Wh (15300 mAh) large battery
*Theoretical Range: Tested while riding with a full battery,75 kg (165 lbs) load, 25°C (77°F), at the speed of 16 km/h (9.9 mph) on average on pavement.
Segway-Ninebot's RideyLONG™ Self-Developed Technology
The brushless motor improved by 28% power, gives MAX G2 (compared with MAX G30) sustainable propulsion on all kinds of road conditions. With its rear-wheel drive, you can enjoy greater freedom and convenience when you cruise around on your MAX G2.
900W Maximum output
22% Climbing angle
25km/h Max. Speed*
Confidently Explore All City Roads
To bring always more comfort to your ride, the MAX G2 is designed with a double suspension system. Thanks to the suspension mechanism with a hydraulic damper at the front and double spring suspension at the rear, no more fear of the impact of obstacles such as steps, gravel roads, and speed bumps.
Anti-skid TCS For Ultimate Control
Segway-Ninebot takes the lead in introducing the Traction Control System (TCS) technology in the KickScooter industry. The MAX G2, developed with Ninebot's delicate controller algorithm to precisely control the KickScooter, has increased traction on gravel tracks or slippery roads for more stability and safety.
*This feature needs to be enabled via the Segway-Ninebot APP.
Smooth Ride without Flat Tyres
With the new upgrade 10-inch self-healing tubeless tyres, the MAX G2 is well-prepared to support your riding performances with better durability and adaptability for complex road conditions. And thanks to the jelly layer in the tyre which seals a puncture that is 4 mm or less in the tire tread, you can ride with peace of mind!
Larger size designed For More Comfort
The MAX G2 has been redesigned to make your journey as smooth and comfortable as ever!
Protect You on Every Turn You Take
The front and rear integrated turning indicators of the Ninebot MAX G2 are designed to ensure safe riding when making a turn, whether night or day.
The louder, the safer
To further enhance your experience, the KickScooter is designed with a high-decibel electronic horn to make yourself noticed and for anti-theft alarming, which you can activate via the Segway-Ninebot mobile APP
Reliable Stopping with Minimal Maintenance
Featured with a powerful braking system, the KickScooter MAX G2 includes a front drum brake and rear electronic brake, double protection for safe riding.
Smart BMS for Smart Riding
Thanks to the Segway-Ninebot advanced Battery Management System (BMS) with in total 7 protection mechanisms, this ensures the longevity of the battery cells and your safety at all times with:
- Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Double protection from overcharging
- Double protection from over-discharging
- Temperature protection
- Low voltage auto-sleep protection
- Customizable charging limit.
Get ready for a long ride you have never experienced before!
Charging in A Easiest Way
With a built-in 3A fast charger, you only need a cable to charge your KickScooter. After approximately 5 hours of full charging, you are ready for new adventures on your MAX G2!
Steady Riding in All Weather Resistant
With a build made of high-strength steel the MAX G2 features great strength and gets ready for tough challenges in all weather!
IPX5: KickScooter body
IPX7: Battery pack
Ride Far or Ride Fast, It’s Up to You
You have the choice between 3 riding modes, depending if you want to ride far (ECO mode), fast (Sport mode) or find the perfect balance between the two (Drive mode)! You can simply double-press the button on the dashboard to switch riding modes. In addition, you can activate the Walk mode (5 km/h max. speed) on the App.
The MAX G2 has a new feature with its Sport Mode, which you can customise on the Segway-Ninebot mobile App allowing you to manage maximum speed and most of all acceleration if you are in a fast and furious mood!
Manage Your Trip with your Smartphone!
Your Smart Riding Assistant:
- Bluetooth connection
- Lock and unlock your KickScooter
- Riding status and remaining battery
- Firmware update
- Activate ''Walk mode''
- and so much more!
Easy Folding Design
Fold/unfold your KickScooter in only 3 steps: this way you can easily store or carry it whenever you need!
Track your KickScooter with the Apple Find My
The MAX G2 will work with the Apple Find My network, pending on certification. Track your KickScooter anywhere thanks to Apple FindMy Track with the global Find My network of hundreds of millions of iOS devices.
After enabling the Find My function on the Segway-Ninebot App and pairing it with your KickScooter, you can quickly locate your KickScooter when needed via the ''Find My'' App on your iPhone.
*only available on iOS devices and specific products.
Ninebot KickScooter MAX G2 Powered by Segway
● Range up to 70 km thanks to RideyLONG*
● MAX G2 E: maximum speed up to 25 km/h*
● MAX G2 D: maximum speed up to 20 km/h
● 10-inch pneumatic tubeless self-healing tyres with jelly layer (no maintenance)
● Rear-wheel drive with max. power of 900W
● Double suspension system (front and rear)
● Anti-skid Traction Control System (TCS)
● Built-in front and rear indicators for safe commuting
Range up to 70 km (43.5 miles)
Up to 22% easy climbing
10 inch Tubeless Pneumatic Tyres with jelly layer
Front Hydraulic + Rear Spring Suspension
Rear-wheel drive with max. power of 900W
Anti-skid Traction Control System
Built-in front and rear indicators for safe commuting
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping