Inokim OX ECO - Electric Scooter
Inokim Electric Scooters has added the latest OX electric scooter variant to its most popular models within the Inokim lineup. Introducing the Inokim OX Eco the baby brother to the OX Super.
It has similar quality and off-road capabilities to that of OX super. The OX Eco has a few edges over OX super that makes it the perfect choice for people looking out for entry-level electric scooters.
Key differences between the OX Super and OX Eco are:
• Top Speed = 35kmh
• Battery = 48V 13Ah
• Top Range = 50km
Other Important Features
All other aspects of both the scooters are just the same including build quality. You will be getting the same Inokim brushless motor to tackle the hill climb with the same motor capacity of 800W.
Some more familiar features include the suspension are single-sided, adjustable front, and rear suspension, sporting Rear Disc Brakes with Front Drum Brakes and the 10-inch pneumatic tires available in street or off-road variants. The OX Eco supports a rider weight of 120Kg.
Its battery allows the travel of 50 Km range, with top of speed slightly lower to 35Kmh of the OX Eco. This e-scooter is slightly lighter making it easier to travel with. It is also more portable, upright with the same folded dimensions.
The Inokim OX ECO is a great start for you if you looking to do a scooter upgrade from an urban commuter to a true off-road entry-level scooter.
Weight - Anticipated 22-24 kg
Top Speed - 25kmh Australian Road Limit | 35km Private Road
Battery - Lithium-Ion - 48V - 13Ah
Motor - Single 800W
Charge Time - 6-9 hrs for full charge
Top Range - 50 km
Front & Rear - Single sided Suspension
Road Lights - Integral Front & Rear lights
Brakes - Rear disc brakes | Front drum brakes
Tyres - 10" pneumatic front | rear
Dimensions - Open 120*58*128cm | Folded 120*58*58cm
Structure - Material Aluminum 6061 T6
Max Load - 120 kg
LCD Display - with Functions & illumination
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping