THE CROSS-TERRAIN CONQUEROR
The classic styling and heritage form factor of the S2 just got a bit more gritty. With the new elongated seat and downtube-mounted battery, this bike remains sleek enough for the streets but rugged enough for the trail.
The moto-inspired seat provides plenty of room to get into the perfect position. No matter the terrain or riding conditions, the S Adventure's extended seat will ensure you stay comfortable on all your journeys.
Comes with GRZLY tyres perfect for a wide variety of terrain. With a robust knobby tread pattern, the GRZLYs allow for consistent contact and grip on hardpack, rock, and asphalt.
The S Adventure's battery has been repositioned to the lower downtube to keep its center of gravity low, allowing for a longer seat and additional room for riders to move as they cruise.
NO LICENSE OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED
ADHERES TO BICYCLE LAWS
All European spec Super73's (sold in Europe and Australia) are natively classified as bicycles, meaning there's no need for a special license to ride them and they don't need to be registered as road vehicles. Just make sure to keep it in road-legal mode when you're riding in public.
POWERFUL HUB MOTOR
250W | 2000W
Restricted to 250W by default. Peak outputs of 2000W achieved in Unlimited Mode.
Up to 25km/h in road legal mode.
Up to 50km/h when using the throttle on private property.
GO FURTHER, RECHARGE ANYWHERE
The S Adventure provides an estimated 64-120+ km of range depending on the pedal-assist mode and environmental conditions.
Charging on the go is made easy with a removable battery
PEDAL-ASSIST AND THROTTLE MODES
Each bike comes with 4 Pedal Assist Modes, so you can customize your riding mode to your terrain. Switch between ride modes to access Off-Road mode and unlock the throttle to reach 45km+ when riding on private property.
IOS AND ANDROID BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
Download the App | Unlock all of Super73’s e-bike features and receive over-the-air updates.
Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
View Settings | Easily change between pedal assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more.
ADJUST THE RIDE TO SUIT YOUR TYLE
Front suspension comes standard on the Super73-S Adventure and includes adjustable preload, compression, and rebounding damping.
STYLISH AND STURDY
147KG WEIGHT LIMIT
With one of SUPER73’s most recognisable silhouettes and comfortable extended seats, the SUPER73-S Adventure is perfect for city rides, urban adventures, and bold exploration. With a weight capacity if 147kg you can easily carry a light passenger with you on your adventures (rear foot pegs are available).
THE SUPER73 DIFFERENCE
Super73 is a well-known brand in the electric bicycle market, and is known for producing high-quality and reliable products. This is an important factor for customers who want a bicycle that will last for a long time and not require frequent repairs or maintenance.
6061 / 7005 Aluminum Alloy, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered head tube
|Colors:||Panthero Blue, Corsetti SE, Sandstorm
GEN 3 Motor
|Top Speed:||Default mode: 25km (throttle deactivated, pedal-assist only) Unlimited Mode: 45km+ with throttle|
|Battery:||960 watt-hours, 21700 cells, 20Ah, 48V|
|Front Hub:||9 x 135mm, steel axle
|Rims:||20" x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts|
|Tires:||Front: 20 x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" GRZLY off-road|
|Inner Tubes:||20" x 4.5-5", angled valve stem|
|Brakes:||TEKTRO Hydraulic, 2-Piston Aluminum Caliper|
|Suspension:||Front only. Air Spring Fork with adjustable Pre-load, Compression, and Rebound damping, 120mm travel, 32mm stanchion
|Display:||Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device|
|iOS + Android Compatible:||Yes|
|DC/DC Converter:||48v to 12v (120 watt)|
|Headlight||Roxim Z4E Elite, 600 Lumen LED|
|Tail Light||Roxim R3E LED w/ brake light|
|Turn Signals:||Optional (not Available yet)
|Charger||3A (6-7 hour charge time) / Optional: 5A (3-4 hour charge time)|
|Throttle:||Thumb throttle (Private Property use Only)|
|Pedal Assist:||Torque Sensor - 4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)|
|Bottom Bracket:||120mm sealed bearing, square taper|
|Crank / Front Chain Ring||125mm alloy crank arms, 36T chainring / Optional: 44T chainring for 10-speed gearing|
|Gearing:||Shimano 11-36T, 10 speed|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Zee|
|Seat:||Extended long seat|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping