Experience the freedom and advanced performance VSETT 9+ delivers with dual motors. The dual 650 W motors accelerate up to 48-53 KM (Private Use) while the dual disk brakes bring you to a positive stop. Front and rear pneumatic tires, coupled with dual adjustable suspension, provides a smooth ride.
A massive 48V 21.0Ah battery gives this scooter a max range of 100KM on a charge.
Don’t let anything stop you, all VSETT models are IP54 water resistant.
The new VSETT Control Throttle Display is packed with features. Tune your ride your way. Protect your ride with the NFC Key Lock Immobilizer which ensures only you can start your VSETT. Use the DDM button to switch from single to dual motor mode to unlock the full potential of the VSETT 9+.
The VSETT 9+ touts aggressive styling and features a bright fender integrated headlight. Be seen with taillights, flashing brake lights and integrated turn signal lights. Feel secure with the robust patented triple locking mechanism for the folding hex stem riser.
48V 15.6AH / 48V 9.2AH / 48V 21.0 AH
8.5*3 inch pneumatic tyre
Front and rear disc brakes + electric brake
|Max Range – Single Motor||
|Max Range – Dual Motor||
|Top Speed – Dual Mode: (Private Use)||48-53 KM|
Front and rear adjustable shock absorption
Front spotlight + Rear brake light + Front and rear turn signal
|Controller||48V 23A X 2|
|Motor Power||48V 650W X 2|
Maximum load and speed may vary depending on the rider’s weight, riding style and terrain.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping