Why choose the Weped FF?
Built for speed: Top speed of up to 100km (25km for public use).
Ideal for racing: As one of the fastest scooters on the market, the Weped FF is not for the faint of heart.
Portable: Can be easily folded and placed in the car boot.
Unique looks: RGB panel lighting, sleek paint work, aluminium chassis & large tyres.
Environmentally friendly: The Weped FF is incredibly environmentally friendly, allowing you to net high speeds without costing the planet.
- Battery 60V 30ah (non booster pack version)
- Laser engraved individual identification plate.
- Cells Samsung SDI 21700 50E
- Voltage- Empty = 54v Full charge = 76v
- Motors – approx. 10,800 Watts peak power dual hub
- Max Speed – 100 km/h tested with rider weight 100kgs (speed limited to 25 km/h for Australia)
- Max Range estimate: 120kg rider @25-30 km/ hr = 100km approx.
- This is a race scooter – it has no “P” settings or speedo, you need to organise a GPS app on your phone and mount your phone to the handlebars to see your speed.
- Suspension Front shock – (Spring) Rear shock – (Spring) C type inverted
- Brakes – NUTT hydraulic disc brakes – (Front & Rear)
- Throttle control – thumb throttle
- CNC machined brass bell included.
- Tyres – 11″ tubeless Italian PMT 100/55-6.5 hard road – not slicks.
- Standard charge time (1.7 amp): 17 hours
- Fast charge time (4.4 amp) – 7.5 hours
- Dimensions – 1100 x 450 x 180
- Top of deck to handlebars – 38 inchs
- Ground clearance: 5.25 inches
- Water resistance rating: no IP rating – not water resistant due to the battery fans
- Warranty person weight limit – 120 kgs ( +120kgs cant be riding hard or jumps, above 120kgs we recommend changing suspension to firmer springs)
- Scooter weight 38 kg, Box weight 39kgs
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping